Suppose In the morning when you get up and you see your phone or you insert your sd card in other phone and you find message in your notification bar that “Damanged sd card, try formatting it”and you have all your data in sd card only what you will do now ?
Today I am sharing a method to save your data and recover your file using command prompt available in window operating system.
- Connect your sd card to your computer.
- Go to the start menu, type in “cmd” in a search bar, hit enter and then you can see something named “cmd. exe” under a list of programs. Open cmd.exe
- Now type chkdsk (your sd card letter): /f and press enter
- Suppose your sd card letter is “h” then type chkdsk h: /f
- Window will scan your sd card it will take several minutes for checking after it will ask you to save lost file press y or n and its over
- Now insert your sd card in your phone it will start without any problem means window has fix your sd card.
So by this method you can fix your sd card without lost of any data and without any software.