In this article I will give you a 4 simple methods to Speed up internet connection using cmd in windows xp/7/8/8.1. Most of the internet users can’t get maximum bandwidth from their internet connection, they need to change some settings for getting maximum bandwidth from their internet connection.
Here I give you 4 methods to speed up internet connection using cmd. By applying this 4 methods, you can easily boost your internet connection. With this methods you can speed up your connection by eliminating timeout connection and by improving your ping speed. You can also avoid loss of bandwidth usage.
3 Simple method to speed up your Internet Connection
1). Speed Up Internet With CMD
- Click window (button) +R or type run on search box. You will see “Run” dialog.
- Type cmd and click enter.
- Right click on cmd.
- Select run as administration. You will see Command prompt window with admin privileges.
- Now type following commands in cmd window.
- Netsh int tcp show global and press enter.
- Netsh int tcp set chimney=enabled and press enter.
- Netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=normal and press enter.
- Netsh int set global congestionprovider=ctcp and press enter.
2). Speed Up Internet By Resetting DNS Cache
Open Command prompt with admin privileges by following method given in first step.
In command prompt window type ipconfig /flushdns and press enter.