As you know that Google’s messaging app ALLO has given a compitition to the whatsapp ALLO has many features like typing suggestion, Google search options , inginto mode and many more feature. Whatsapp has also search option available in it about which many of us don’t know about this feature. Yes you can use whatsapp as a search engine. Here in this post I share the method how you can use whatsapp as a search engine.
- For using whatsapp as a search engine you need to start the services of WhatsApp Bot for that you need to create a contact with any name with this number “8015984514”
- Now you have to open whatsapp and create a new group with this contact (Here I am using group name as “Search”) you can use any name.
- Once the group has been created, your WhatsApp Search Engine is ready to use you will receive a message which will share you some tips on how to use the new search engine.
- That’s it you are done! Now you just need to search for your queries in the Group itself simply enter the message “Search (Your Topic) and then hit the send button.
Some tips for searching
- If you want to search about topic in Wikipedia then simply write wiki (Your topic).
- If you want to play a GK quiz, simply send +GK to the group
- You can know the meaning of a word by sending +DICT WORD to the group.